Personal Injury Overview
Twin Cities Metro Personal Injury Attorney
At the Todd Young Law Firm, our lawyer has over 30 years of experience. With much of that time spent in the courtroom, we are committed to correcting the wrongs that have been done to our clients.
No Fee Unless Recovery | Contact us or Call 651-636-2111
Our attorney works with people injured or the loved ones of people injured or deceased through the fault of another person. We represent clients seeking compensation for all injuries including: broken bones, strained muscles, TBI (traumatic brain injuries), paraplegia, quadriplegia or death.
Attorney Todd Young understands the emotions behind personal injury cases and works to guide clients through the legal process of determining responsibility for the injuries or death. We represent clients suffering from personal injuries as the result of all case types including:
- Medical Malpractice – We represent clients who have incurred injuries or death as a result of the negligence of a medical professional such as a doctor or nurse. Injuries may be the result of surgical errors, drug mistakes or the failure to treat or diagnose. For further information, please see our Medical Malpractice page.
- Nursing Home Malpractice – Attorney Young works with people who are in pain from a loved one’s death or injury incurred while a resident of a nursing home. For further information, please see our nursing home accidents page.
- Pharmacy Malpractice – These claims include errors in filling prescriptions and providing incorrect dose information. For further information, please see our Medical Malpractice page.
- Car Accidents – In these cases insurance companies are generally involved. These companies have their best interest in mind. Maximize your compensation with the help of an attorney. To read more about car accident injury claims click here.
- Truck Accidents – These accidents involve 18 wheelers or big rigs. Trucking companies are highly regulated by state and federal government. The companies are required to keep specific records as to drug testing of their drivers and driving hour. Injuries often much worse than a regular car accident as the truck is so much bigger and heavier.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Generally injuries are far more serious than equivalent automobile accident. Often times the cause of the accident is a lack of visibility because motorcycles present a smaller image than a car. Because they are smaller, it is more difficult to judge the speed. Todd is a motorcyclist and appreciates the hazards associated with riding. To read more about motorcycle accidents, click here.
- Dog Bites – Identification of the dog is crucial for making sure the dog does not have rabies. Proving ownership is critical to recovery.
- Drunk Drivers – We represent clients who have been injured by drunk drivers. We also sue the bars and taverns who serve the drunk drivers who hurt innocent people.
- Admiralty Law – This covers claims arising on any body of water, including the St. Croix and the Mississippi River. We represent clients with injuries sustained on commercial freighters and recreational boats, including boating accidents and people lost at sea. To read more about Admiralty & Maritime Injury Claims, Click here.
- Construction Lawsuits – We work with people who have been injured on the job. We handle all injuries including those sustained through the collapse of tunnels or sewers and falling through roofs.
- Railroad Crossing Accidents – We represent railroad workers as well as motorist injured at railroad crossings.
- Injuries to Minors or Children – When children have been injured, the situation can be delicate. There is a longer time period available to file suit and the claim may be more presentable later rather than sooner. Working with an attorney can help determine the best way to proceed.
Why Hire an Attorney
If you have been injured and are seeking damages, working with an experienced lawyer can help. Insurance companies have their own best interest in mind, not yours. At the Todd Young Law Firm, we protect the rights of our clients and maximize your compensation.
To schedule your free initial consultation, please contact our office or call 651-636-2111. We are open Monday through Friday from 8:30-4:30. We work on a contingent fee basis, so you don’t owe anything unless we make a recovery. Watch video here.
The Todd Young Law Firm is located in Roseville, Minnesota, and represents clients in the Twin Cities Area and throughout the state of Minnesota, including Roseville, St. Paul, Minneapolis, and throughout Ramsey County, Hennepin County, Anoka County, Washington County and the North Twin Cities Metro.