Medical Malpractice Lawyer With 30 Years of Experience
Located in Roseville, Minnesota, at the Todd Young Law Firm, we work with people who have been injured or the loved ones of people who have been injured or died due to the negligence of another person. We have over 30 years experience guiding clients through the legal system, much of that time spent in the courtroom.
Contact Us for a Free Initial Consultation | Call 651-636-2111
Attorney Todd Young works with clients who have injuries resulting from the negligence of a medical professional. These injuries encompass those happening in hospitals, pharmacies and nursing homes, and include:
- Surgical Errors – We work with clients on whom surgery was performed on the wrong body part, who received the wrong surgery, in which a surgical instrument was left in a body cavity, who received too much anesthesia and whose airways were not protected.
- Errors Made by Doctors and Nurses – Our team handles all cases involving injuries that are the result of the negligence of a medical professional including those resulting from incorrectly inserted IVs, incorrectly inserted needles, the failure to diagnose, the failure to treat, and the receipt of the incorrect medicine or dosage.
- Nursing Home Malpractice – Attorney Young works with people who are in pain from a loved one’s death due or injury incurred while a resident of a nursing home. The injury or death may be due to many factors including the receipt of the wrong medication, an incorrect dosage of medication, bed sores, malnourishment, falls and broken hips.
- Pharmaceutical Mistakes – If your pharmacist incorrectly filled your prescription, gave you the wrong drug or the wrong dose, working with our team can help. Injuries sustained may include wrongful death, hospitalization, permanent disability, medical treatment and expenses to resolve the effects of the over prescribed drug.
- Hospital Mistakes – Our attorney represents clients who were the victim of drug mistakes, having a sponge left in the body, MRSA (Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus) and those with questions regarding the medical licensing of a medical professional.
If you or your loved one has been injured or died due to the negligence of someone else, we understand. The Todd Young Law Firm works to protect your rights and maximize your compensation. Watch video here.
We offer free initial consultations and work on a contingent fee basis after that, meaning you don’t pay anything unless we make a recovery. We are open Monday through Friday, from 8:30-4:30 and are located on Lexington Avenue. Contact us or call our office at 651-636-2111 to schedule an appointment.